Saturday, June 28, 2008

Feeling much better

I am feeling so much better. Today was a good day. I did some of my usual running around from here to there and I finally ate some regular food. I'll probably start back on my exercise program tomorrow. I haven't done anything since Monday. It will be nice getting back into my routine again.

Cory is going to southern Indiana tomorrow to check out a boat. If it's in as good shape as it sounds he'll probably buy it. It's a 2004 Caravelle. We'll see what happens. It looks like a good boat and a good deal. We'll have a fun 4th of July on the water if he decides to buy it. They do some amazing fireworks over the reservoir.

Wow, I just noticed the time. I need to get to bed. I'll post more later.

Good night!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Glad your feeling better, thanks for your encouraging words about Heather's upcoming move! I appreciate it!