Thursday, June 19, 2008

Congratulations Mom!

I am so proud of my mom! She has been with Archway for 20+ years now and she has finally made the move she has been wanting for a while. She is moving into the office where she will make more money, have a better schedule and she is guaranteed 5 days a week. She never knew from week to week what days she would be working with her position as an operator so this will provide some much needed stress relief. She starts tomorrow. I'll be anxious to hear her thoughts after the first few weeks. I think she is going to love it. She has been praying for some kind of stability in regards to work so she is seeing this as an answer to prayer.

God is so good!

2 comments:

Nicole Wise said...

Praise The Lord!!!

darlene said...

I am soooo happy for your mom! She
sure deserves it! It will be great
for her! The stress factor will be a lot less. I sure pray all goes well! The Lord knows how
to bless and when! I want to send your mom a card.

Darlene