Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I am sick of being sick
Man, this flu is kicking my butt. I starting getting it Monday afternoon. At that time, I thought it was going to be a simple cold but I was so wrong. I could barely move yesterday. You might have noticed that my last post was dated for Monday but I actually didn't finish writing it until today. The text is current though. Oh well! I hope none of you come down with this. I'm too busy to be sick. I'm sure you are to. One good thing happened though. I got on the scale and I LOVED what I saw. I do not recommend this weight lose method however. It will reek havoc on your body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sorry to hear you are sick. praying you are up and feeling better soon!
blessings to you my friend!
yuck, sorry tina. hope you're getting lots of sleep and will recover quickly. sending you big hugs!
Post a Comment