Monday, June 16, 2008

Austin & Michaela






Take a look at these school pictures of Austin and Michaela. It's the end of the school year but I finally got them. They look so mature all of the sudden. I spoke with Austin on the phone not long ago and I was surprised to hear how deep his voice had become. It's sad that I don't have the opportunity to see them more. They are both great kids and I miss seeing them.

Austin has become quite the athlete from what I understand. Mom said he reminds her so much of dad because he puts 11o% into whatever to does. He is really competitive and hates to lose. I mean he hates to lose more than your average kid. I guess he's looking to join the football team or cross country this year. He feels torn between them because they are scheduled at the same time. Michelle is hoping that he chooses cross country though because she is too worried about him getting hurt. Unfortunately for her, that will likely make him want to do it even more. I guess we'll wait and see what happens.



Michaela is growing up a lot also. She's waxing her eyebrows and shaving her legs already. She is all about wanting to look pretty. I don't remember even thinking about that stuff when I was her age. She is 9. I was actually a tomboy at that age, believe it or not. I was around 13 or 14 when I went to the opposite extreme. Hopefully she won't go overboard like I did. It's scary how much she is like me. Michelle tells her all the time that she would swear she should have been my child.



It's fun to see how much they are changing. I'm so glad they live closer to home now so that we can experience some of that with them.

1 comment:

Nicole Wise said...

I'm officially, totally freaked out Tina!!! They are so pretty and handsome and older than I would've pictured them!

Thanks for sharing the photos with us.