Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

I hope you all had a great 4th of July. Cory and I picked up our new boat yesterday so we were out on the water tonight. The fireworks were amazing from the lake. We couldn't have had a better spot. It was a little cool so we didn't get in the water this time but hopefully it will be nice the next time we're out. We are anxious to try some new toys. Mike bought a knee board. They are always fun but Cory and I really want to try a wake board. A wake board will be a little more challenging from what we hear. I'll let you know how it goes. I think it will be awesome! I'll try and remember to take some pictures of our attempts so you can laugh a little with us.

1 comment:

Holly said...

a boat sounds fun! hope you enjoyed!