Monday, July 14, 2008

Good Books

I've been reading some really good books lately. I've mentioned before that I really enjoy The Left Behind Series. I'm reading Tribulation Force right now. This is a fictional series, of course, but it is based off of the book of Revelation. These books are hard to put down. I believe there are 12 books in total. If you like to read I would recommend trying them out. A good friend of mine got the first book for me a while ago. It didn't take me long to finish it. I've been hooked ever since. I had to wait a while for the second book but I'm glad to have it now.

The Janitor is another good book I've started reading. It was recommended by my boss. It's just a small book that you could probably finish in one sitting if you are lucky enough to not have any interruptions. It has some great life lessons in it and it's a simple book to read.

The newest book is called The Strength of Mercy. I actually received this book from one of the adoption agencies we are considering. Nicole, this would be a great one for you if you haven't already read it.

Hopefully you will enjoy these books as much as I have if you decide to check them out.

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Nicole Wise said...

Thanks for the recommendation Tina! I'll check it out. I've read the first 3 "Left Behind" books. I liked them a lot. Enjoy your reading! I can't recommend any on my end except for a ton of children's books! When that time comes for you, I'll be sure to pass them along! Actually a great big person read is "Raising and Emotionally Intelligent Child," I not only found it beneficial for the child, but it really helped me personally, as a wife and friend, daughter, etc.