Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trip to PA

We just got back from PA last night. It was a nice trip. I was able to spend some quality time with my Grandmother. My cousin Nikki had her bridal shower on Saturday. She is getting married in October and will probably be the most beautiful bride we've ever seen. Cory's sister, Melissa, had a shower on Saturday also. A baby shower! I know, it was a surprise for a lot of people. She looks really cute pregnant and is due at the beginning of October. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.

I was able to see quite a few people while I was home. The Mong reunion was this weekend also. It was so fun catching up with everyone. I missed a few that I really wanted to see though. Hopefully I will have the chance to see you (Holly & Heather) in the fall. I'll be home the weekend of October 11th for Nikki's wedding.

Our computer is on the fritz at home so I'm not sure when I'll be able to post next. I hope it won't take too long.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I feel awful that we missed you! It was a whirlwind! Our kids kept us hoppin! They swam a lot at dads - which was very nice!

Wow! Congratulations to Melissa! That's wonderful news! What a secret to keep!!

Take care! We'll catch up soon!