
It will be 2 years this August that I lost my dad. It's kind of hard to believe that much time has passed. I am so grateful for the time we all had with him though. We really couldn't have asked for a better father. He was everything you would want a father to be and more. We love him and miss him so much. We may have only had him with us for a short time but it was always quality time. We have so many great memories.
Yesterday was his birthday also. He would have been 59 this year. Happy Birthday Dad!

3 comments:
Very nice to read and seeing the photo made me smile. I've been thinking of you and your sisters today.
i'm going to call you soon!
Hey Tina:
We think of your dad so often and miss him so much also! I like to think of your mom and dad happy like that! Such a great picture of them! We were all so thankful
to see you all when you came down in May! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. We were just talking about how your dad would be fifty nine, my how time flies! Well you know how windy I am when it comes to writing but just had to let you know we've been thinking of you all!
Love Darlene, Gary, and family
I agree, a very nice photo. Praying for you now. and your family.
Post a Comment