Well, I've finally done it. A few of you have inspired me to create my own blog. I really wish I would have done this sooner. It is so hard to stay up to date with the people you care about when a lot of you are so far away. Hopefully this will help keep us all on the same page. I can't promise I'll be able to update daily like a few of you do though. I'll be doing great if I'm able to update once a week but no promises on that either.
I'm just playing around with this a little tonight but I'll try to add some fun pictures and stuff soon.
Have a good night!

2 comments:
yay!!! welcome to the world of blogging! i look forward to the photos and future blog entries. just what we need to stay updated in between our fun phone chats! smiles, nik
Thanks! I'll try to stay up to date. It's fun, so I'm sure it won't be too hard. Talk soon, Tina
Post a Comment