Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Doctor

I can't believe I'm up this late. I'm having trouble sleeping so I figured I'd give you all an update since I was up anyway and it had been so long. I had the opportunity to visit a new doctor today. She is a doctor that specializes in natural health. It was a very interesting and some what entertaining visit. I thought I was going to leave thinking she was a real quack but I actually really liked her and will probably continue seeing her. A friend of Cory's recommended her to us. I'd give you more details but then I'd be up all night. The quick version is that she plans to help me with my infertility issues and thrombophilia (blood clotting disorder). I guess the Thrombophilia is the reason I'm always so tired and have trouble breathing at times. It is also the reason I miscarried. This does not mean that we have changed our minds on adoption by any means. This just means that she is going to try to get me healthy enough to make a natural conception possible. If it works great but, if not, I know I will be just as happy adopting children. It will just be nice being a healthier person. Keep us in your prayers. Good night!

No comments: