Man, this adoption stuff is exhausting. I am so impatient because I want children so badly but the research and referrals are so important. We have been so fortunate to be able to speak with other families that have already been through this process in Indy. They have given us some wonderful advice and we couldn't be more appreciative. Unlike fertility treatments, we know that we will eventually bring our baby home. That is what keeps us happy and positive about everything. I pray the Lord will give us the patience we will need.
Well, I'm getting off to a slow start with my cabinets. My guest bath has been refinished and looks GREAT but now it looks like I'm going to need a new countertop and faucets. That really stinks! (I'm being sarcastic.) I'm going to start on the kitchen tomorrow. The weather is going to be brutal so this will give me something fun to do instead of just sitting around waiting for the roads to clear up.

3 comments:
post a picture of your project~ I'd love to see before and after shots!
take care
Holly
i ditto hol's comment ;)
I'll post pictures as soon as I can. I don't have a before picture of the guest bath but I will for the kitchen. It may take me a while to finish the kitchen but the results should be dramatic when I'm done. Even after I'm finished with the cabinets I'll have more to do though. I'm planning to replace the countertops with granite and add tile to the floor. I'm excited to see the end results.
Post a Comment