My neices and nephews are growing up so fast. Austin is becoming quite the athlete. He is unbelievably competitive. Mom and I were just talking about it and how much it reminds us of dad. Michaela is learning to play the guitar. She made her debut in church last week and did an amazing job. Austin and Michaela are both gifted with music. Of course, that should be no surprise considering the talents their parents have. Matthew is now driving. I can't even believe it. He is growing up to be an amazing kid. He is so well mannered and a pleasure to be around. I wish we could see him more. Maddison is now in pre-school and she loves every minute of it. She is so advanced for her age it's almost scary. She's four years old and she already knows how to add and subtract. She loves socializing also. She was really disappointed when the weather kept her from going to school on Friday. I'd add some pictures of them but it is not allowing me tonight for some reason. I'll post them when I figure it out. It's too late to worry about it right now. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was nice! Thanks for the update on the kids. Yikes, Matthew drives! That just doesn't seem right, does it! I look forward to seeing photos. I remember seeing Maddy and Michaela from Christmas...very pretty girls! Have a super blessed Sunday!
Post a Comment