I just found out about an adoption agency that is affiliated with the Church of God in Anderson, IN. I was surprised that I hadn't heard about it sooner. One of the girls at work put me in touch with her cousin who had adopted through them. I talked with her for over an hour last night learning more about her experience and things to expect. It was so helpful and I am so grateful that we had the chance to talk. She seems like an amazing mom and she had some really insightful perspectives. Cory and I will definitely look into this agency further. Please keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
after reading this blog last night, i decided to check it out. so it's a ministry though one of the anderson area cog's and as i was checking out the rest of their website, i found that one of the pastors on staff is someone i've known since i was born! he and his family were church friends of ours from johnstown! remember the marley's (who i lived with during school), he is their nephew. crazy!
Post a Comment