Talk about spinning your wheels. Cory and I attended another adoption meeting last Thursday. It was on domestic adoption. We both felt like we had a much better understanding of why most lean toward international. There are just way to many unknowns and the stats are scary. (50% of mothers change their minds at time of birth or decide they prefer a different couple.) We are trying to stay open minded however so we are planning to visit another agency on March 12 to hear about their domestic program. I believe I mentioned this agency in a previous post. It is called the Miriam Project and is run through Madison Park Church of God in Anderson, IN. This process is definitely a test of faith. I feel like faith is the only thing keeping me together right now. We have had a lot going on in our lives over the past several months in addition to this and it is truly amazing to see God work when you let him. I pray that I will be a strong enough person to let him take care of this also. I have always struggled to want to control things myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
funny, we had similar blogs entries! sounds like you're learning some interesting stuff. i'm curious to hear how the miriam project visit goes. what a great ministry for a church to offer. i'm surprised and a little sad that more churches don't have similar opportunities. praying for you guys!
Post a Comment