I may have bit off more than I can chew on this newest project of mine. I decided that I wanted to refinish all of the cabinets in my house. It is a lot to take on but I can see already that I'm going to love it. This new look will give the house a warm cottage feel. I'll post a picture when I'm finished. I started my guest bath today and should be finished by tomorrow. This was my test area to make sure I was going to like it. I'll probably start on the kitchen next.
Cory and I have been planning to sell this house for quite some time but now that we have decided to adopt a child we may decide to stay a little longer. We seem to change our minds often on this subject though. If we decide to stay, I'll get to enjoy all of the cool changes I'm about to make. If we decide to move, then we are all set for resale with all of the new updates. After I'm through with the cabinetry, I'll work on the flooring. The carpet needs to go. As long as we have a dog in the house, I want as little carpet as possible. I can't wait to see the end results.

3 comments:
HEY TINA, THAT IS MY GRANDSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! HOW ABOUT THOSE 2 GRANDDAUGHTERS OF MINE UPSTAIRS, THEY ARE NOT EXACTLY ANGELS! POOR KYA. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE CABINETS!
Those 2 granddaughters? Poor Sampson!
OH MY SORRY SAMSON!!!!! THAT MOST BE AN OMAN,AS MY GRANDMA WOULD SAY, SO MAYBE A REAL GRAND-DAUGHTER IS IN ORDER!
Post a Comment