
My dad has been on my mind so much today. I think about him a lot anyway but today it has been even more for some reason. It's hard to believe that he has been gone for a year and a half now. I miss him so much. Mom and I were talking earlier and she mentioned being taken back by something that happened just before I called. My dad's truck had been at the garage for repairs and they brought it back to her around the same time dad would have normally come home from work. It was like for just a second she thought it was him. Needless to say her heart was racing and it was an emotional moment. It's funny because shortly after dad passed away the same thing happened to me only it was Barry and Austin that had the truck so I knew exactly what she was feeling. Time goes by so fast. I am so grateful for the time I had with my dad. He was more amazing than he knew. We will never stop missing him. It is a comfort to know that he is with Christ now. When I look at it that way,I can not help but be happy for him. He has accomplished what we all hope for.

1 comment:
praying for you guys. I can't imagine how you feel. but God does give us hope because of where your dad is now, spending eternity with Him. You are right, that's all of our goal.
Post a Comment