How beautiful your sandaled feet, O prince's daughter! Your graceful legs are like jewels, the work of a craftsman's hands. Your navel is a round goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of gazelle.
Song of Songs 7:1-3
Like I said, it was hard not to laugh. The pastor even made a statement of how some of us will feel guilty laughing at something in the bible. This got Cory started for the day. He said that he thought he would try some of these lines on me. This was his version:
How beautiful your club feet, O farmer's daughter! Your legs are like tree stumps. Your belly like jelly that never stops giggling. Your breast like twin bowls of jello. Your hips like Yogi Bear.
He had me laughing so hard I could barely breathe. He was having a lot of fun with it. He's usually very complimentary of me so it was fun listening to his dramatic descriptions. I feel very lucky to have a husband that appreciates me and shows me often. I'm glad he has a great sense of humor too. lol

1 comment:
Your so cute. Glad to hear your so happy. Miss ya
Post a Comment