Friday, January 2, 2009

A River Story

Click on the title "A River Story" below to see some cool scenes from where we grew up. There is a great view of the river that looks just like some of the views from Uncle Paul's new place on the farm and Aunt Sheila's place. Aunt Sheila's is on the market so whoever buys it will have beautiful views like some of these to enjoy. Hmmm...this may make me just a little home sick.

A River Story

3 comments:

Nicole Wise said...

wow, that was nice to view. thanks for sharing tina!

Christina said...

Wasn't that cool? I think Mike said Brian Lipps found it. Carol is the one that sent it to us though.

darlene said...

Thanks Tina for putting that on your blog. I am going to have Brian and Bobbie look at it too.

Just talked to Chrystal on FB and she said it has been freezing rain, mud, and 35. She said she is ready for the beach. I hardly ever go there anymore. There is always so much to do. I guess I take it for granted too much. It has been in the upper 70's to low 80's for sometime now. It is to turn cooler on Wed. The high is to only reach upper 60's.

Well got to get to bed morning comes so soon.

Thanks again!