Thursday, January 29, 2009

Home Decor Projects

Well, I'm at it again. Another remodeling/home decor project! This seems to be never ending for me. I'm having too much fun changing everything. This house is going to look completely different by the time I'm through. I get too bored looking at the same thing all the time. I'm working on the 1/2 BA downstairs right now and then I'll move on to the guest BA. I'm on the hunt for new furniture too. Ugh...that can be frustrating. Cory and I have such different taste when it comes to home furnishings. The only thing we agree on, so far, is that we want leather. Leather works so much better with the dog. We are still undecided on whether we should move or not. Cory would love to move out in the country so he could have his toys at the house instead of in a storage garage 10 minutes away. I would love a big beautiful new home too but it won't be long before this home is paid for. Can you say FREEDOM! Cory likes the idea of the freedom also so I guess we'll wait and see what happens. 

No comments: