Saturday, January 10, 2009
Boot Camp!
Have any of you ever been to a workout boot camp? One word.....OUCH!!!!!! I went with a friend on Monday and last night was the first night I could move without crying about it. I had plans to go back Wednesday night but I could barely walk let alone workout like that again. I could have gone back last night but chose to spend the evening with my husband instead. Monday is the next class. I am there for sure this time but I hope it won't be as painful. Pain means progress though, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love being sore after a workout, makes me feel like I actually did something. The class will get easier each time you go. I havent worked out in almost a month. We are going to join a gym a few miles away..Im excited its beautiful with a four star spa connected. Good luck.
I usually say the same thing but I could barely move for 4 days this time. You should've seen me. It was really pathetic. lol You're right though, it will get easier. I'm going back Monday for more punishment. Wish me luck!
Enjoy your new gym too! I'm afraid if I had a four star spa attached to mine I'd be saying forget the workout, let's go get a massage. Have fun!!!!
Post a Comment