What a great Valentine's Day! Cory and I usually don't get all caught up in this stuff but he was so thoughtful this year. Most of you know that I've been working hard on refinishing all the cabinetry in my house. Well, I've been having some issues with my lower back because of it so instead of going out to dinner, like we always do, he went to David & Mary's Spa and got me a 4 handed massage. Any massage would have been great but he remembered a conversation from a month ago that this was the massage I wanted. At the time, I didn't even think he was listening because I was just reading over the different types because I wanted to book something special for my mom and sister the next time they visit. Isn't he awesome! I am so thankful for every day I'm with him. I love you Cory!
I hope all of you had a great Valentine's Day!

1 comment:
yikes, 4 handed massage sounds creepy, but nice at the same time! glad you had a nice valentine's day and were pampered a bit. it's reminded me I MUST do the same for myself soon!
hope to see those cabinets soon!
happy weekend!!!
Post a Comment