Thursday, September 4, 2008

Republican National Convention

Okay, have you all been watching the Republican National Convention? WOW! I am pumped after watching last night and tonight. I think our next Vice President just may be a woman. If you haven't been watching I want to encourage you to. History is being made! I loved many of the quotes made but this one really stuck out to me and several of the people I work with. 

"There are some people (Obama) who use change to promote their [short] careers, and some people (McCain) who use their careers to promote change."

I know they always say not to discuss politics or religion at work but we must have talked about it all day today. We even did our own Company Poll with those of us that watched it. It was so much fun hearing everyone's thoughts. I don't think I've ever looked this forward to an election. I guess it's not hard to see who I'm voting for. 
 




No comments: