Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Twilight
Okay, I just got home from watching the movie Twilight with my friend Jess. The movie was great and I am now looking forward to reading the book but, I've got to tell you, I think we were 2 of maybe 4 people in the entire theatre that were over the age of 20. I officially feel old! I could not help myself from wondering if I was as irritating at that age. I'm sure I was. For some reason, a group of girls across from us thought they were watching a comedy. There were some humorous moments but WOW, they took it to a different level. Hmmmm....I really am old! I think I actually forgot what it was like to be a carefree teenager. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh man, Tina I understand! I feel S-O-O old!!! I guess that happens! Last night I really was feeling convicted by the Lord - It was as if He spoke directly to my heart reminding me to be content in all things. UGH! I haven't been so good with that - especially lately! Thank God he is forgiving and loves us none the less!
Praying 2009 brings you & Cory much health and happiness!
Thanks for the prayers! It is really appreciated! You and your family are in mine as well. I may feel old every once in a while but I have much to be grateful for. We all do. God is good!
Post a Comment