I know, it's been a while. I can't believe this is only my second post for December. It's been a crazy busy month! I hope you all had a great Christmas! It was fun to see some of you while I was home. I wish we could have had more time to visit. It's too hard to catch up at the parties. Too little time for so many people. You know what I mean?
I'll have more pics of our Christmas soon but attached are some fun 1st Christmas pics of Miya. I had to use Jen's camera this year for pics back home so I need her to send them to me before I can post them.
Take Care!

3 comments:
So adorable! Please tell them congratulations! Does Melissa blog? Sorry I didn't get to catch up with you - things are so busy!!! Tara and Dave may be coming here tonight to celebrate the New Year with us. It will be nice to hand out with her. I saw her early last week - we met for lunch. I love that she's in PA now!
Unfortunately Melissa does not blog. I was surprised that she actually got on FB. Please tell Tara I said "Hello"! I hope you guys had a great night!
Happy New Year!!!
Great pictures! You know I always love to look at pictures. I can't believe how she has grown. I guess it has been almost 3 months. Time really does fly by. I pray she gives them much joy to all throughtout her life. She is a sweet little one!
Post a Comment