Friday, October 17, 2008
Perfect Fall Day!
What a nice day! I went to Stuckey Farms and got some yummy apple cider with a friend of mine and her girls. It was nice spending some time with them because it had been a while. The sun was shining. The leaves are turning. It was really a perfect fall day. Hopefully you all had some time to enjoy it also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sounds glorious! we are planning a trip to our apple barn place in pigeon forge for apple cider and apple butter...yummy! i love this time of year!!! glad your enjoying it as well. thanks for your encouraging words tina. overall i can take this sort of stuff, but this time around, i'm struggling with it a bit. it's just a season, and it will too pass. have a super blessed weekend!
Hi Tina:
We are having a really nice fall here too. Our leaves might not be
as pretty but we do have some trees
that change from green to patches of yellow for about a week then they turn to a beautiful pink. We do have a few maples that turn but not like up north. There is a chill in the air and that is so good. It feels like football weather. I thought the picture of you "girls" was great! You all look so good! Sounds like you had a good time in Pa. at the wedding and visiting and your anninversary.
Gary's 61st birthday was on the 17th and our 38th anninversary was on the 10th. Did you see the Fireproof movie yet? That was really good. Gary took me to see the Chihuahua on our anniversary and it was a really cute movie.
Well, got to go, I just haven't got to write but read your blog
everytime you and Holly have one up. I can't get into Nicole's anymore so I just see what is going on with her through yours and Hollys. Amy got started with
Facebook and I had set up My Space to some degree. I liked the pics you posted on Facebook of the wedding. I can't wait to see the
DVD and all the pics Aunt Linda took.
Take care and keep posting to your blog I really enjoy reading your happenings!
Love,
Darlene
Post a Comment