Sunday, August 10, 2008
New Mac
Cory and I just bought a new Mac desk top. It is so awesome! I didn't really get what the big deal was until we got it. The screen is huge yet it takes up no space. I will be able to do so many cool things with all of my photos and video once I figure it out. I haven't had much time to play with it yet. We almost bought another laptop but we thought this would be better for our needs since we never really moved it anyway. I was surprised at the amount of things this computer can do that most can't, especially in regard to photos and video. Everything seems so easy on it. I can't wait to play with everything. The trick is going to be getting Cory off of it long enough for me to get on. Oh well, I could have bigger problems, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! welcome to our world! we are as mac nerdy as they come! the iphoto and idvd is the most fun you can ever have on a computer! you'll quickly become a mac snob! we are always trying to convert our friends and family over to apple. we have succeeded a few times! anyways, enjoy, get a super comfy desk chair, take a break every 30 minutes or so, order food in for the next several days...you get my drift!
MAC nerds! I love my DELL! However, it does have a mac sticker beside the DELL logo - compliments of Ezra's iPOD. lol!
Have fun Tina!
Post a Comment