Friday, April 4, 2008

Kitchen Remodel Update

This project is taking a while but it is going to be so worth it. It already looks like a completely different kitchen but I can't wait for it to be finished. The cabinets have been completed for several weeks but that was just the beginning. I just finished stripping wallpaper and repairing the drywall. I hope I never have to do that again. Removing the wallpaper was more work than refinishing the cabinets. It was difficult to remove because the walls were never primed. Yuk! I plan to start priming and hopefully painting next week. Once the painting is finished we'll be ready for the tile floor and granite countertops. That part is up to the guys though. Maybe I'll post a picture after I'm through painting and then another once everything is complete. It's really something to see the transformation.

2 comments:

Nicole Wise said...

Wow Tina, is sounds like a ton of work. I look forward to seeing the progress in the upcoming photos. Talk to you soon!

Holly said...

Hey there! Just checking in... hope all is well!
Holly