Monday, September 14, 2009
Needing Some Positive Energy
Wow, I'm not sure how many of you are also on facebook but it has been sucking the life out of me lately. The controversial and negative posts showing up on my home page is getting a bit much. I'm seriously ready to start hiding or possibly just deleting a couple people. UGH...the things people post just to attract others to their page is amazing. What happened to using it to reconnect with old friends and catching up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very strange that you posted that Tina. I actually took one person off yesterday. I thought the exact same thing!!!
Needing some positive energy - put on some praise - I like Chris Tomlin and anything Christ for the Nations.
Be blessed!
Thanks Holly! I'm not sure if I've heard of those two. I usually only listen to music in the car or on the treadmill. Maybe I'll check it out. I need the positive energy.
Post a Comment