Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Home Study Visit

We are on our way! Home study visit was yesterday and it seemed to go well. I'm not sure if I've ever been that nervous. Cory thinks I'm silly for worrying about it at all but I couldn't help myself. My shirt felt soaking wet by the time she was ready to leave. Evidently, I talk A LOT and sweat when I'm nervous. haha Cory said that he hasn't seen me sweat that much during a workout. Whew...I felt like that was a workout. :) Not really, she was very sweet and easy to talk to. It was just the fear of the unknown, I guess. She barely looked around the house. They said it would be like that but I guess I still expected the white glove to some degree. I shampooed my carpets 3 times in 2 days. Nervous energy! Well, at least my house is as clean as a hospital at the moment. Feels nice!  

No comments: