Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
I am so excited for the McFarland family and my Estridge friends. What an amazing opportunity to be a part of Extreme Makeover Home Edition! I'm not sure when it will actually air but if my sources are correct I think it might be the last episode in May. You can find updates on www.estridge.com. This link is just to the right if you want to check it out now. They have some cool pics to check out and a profile of the family. I am so bummed that I wasn't able to help out. My untimely ankle injury prevented me from being able to volunteer. Oh well, they had plenty of volunteers anyway. I can't wait to see my friends on tv. Even more, I can't wait to see the reaction of this family. Very exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment