Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hopefully all of you are able to spend some quality time with your sweethearts today. It's a great time to remember all the things we appreciate about them. Below is a short list of things that make me smile when I think of my husband. 

  • His smile...I love that it's just a little bit crooked. It's like a cute little smirk. Very sexy! I wish he'd show it in pictures more. 
  • I love that he genuinely appreciates me. He always makes me feel beautiful, even when I know I could look better.
  • I love how important family is to him. Family is everything! Nothing else matters without it.
  • His generous heart...He enjoys helping people down on their luck but doesn't want praise for it. He would prefer they never knew it was him at all. 
  • He's smart...I love listening to his perspective on things.
  • His humor...He's always making up jokes and they're actually really funny. I'm not just saying that because he's my husband. We both enjoy sarcasm. lol
  • He's passionate...He stands up for what he believes in, even when it's against the grain. I admire and respect him for that. 
  • He's protective...He will do whatever he needs to do to protect his family. He'll be a wonderful dad someday.
  • He's always happy to see me when he gets home. Especially lately! hehe
  • And, even though I could go on and on, I love that he longs for a child as much as I do but is very level headed about the process. He keeps us both grounded.
I love him, always and forever!


No comments: