Thursday, November 6, 2008
Time for Change
What a sad day! Today is going to be rough on a lot of the people I care about. I have been with Estridge on and off for almost a decade. I love this company! Unfortunately, they are not doing as well as we all hoped in this crazy economy. Cut backs are necessary to help weather the economical storm. Yesterday was my last day with Estridge. My partner's last day was today. Basically our entire area, as we know it, is gone. I can't even express how much I will miss everyone. This really SUCKS!!!!! haha I actually felt really bad for my boss while he was telling me though. He seemed more upset than me! He's a wonderful caring person that I will continue to have the utmost respect for. I feel the same about the owner of our company. I have no doubt that this was something he would not have wanted and if he could have avoided it he would have. Many people are going to be effected today. Please be praying for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment