I'm sad to say my mom's brother, Frank, passed away Friday night. Mom, Jen and Maddison went home from Florida a day early so Mom could be with him in his final hours. We never expected that he would pass so quickly. It is unbelievable that everything happened as fast as it did. Frank was just diagnosed with Lung cancer around 3-4 weeks ago.
Please keep Frank's wife, Pat, and the rest of the family in your prayers. They will need them.
The first viewing will be Monday evening between 7pm and 9pm. Tuesday's viewing will be held from 2pm to 4pm and again from 7pm to 9pm. The funeral will be held on Wednesday. I'm not certain of that time but it will be in the paper on Monday for those of you who might want to express your condolences.
This is a reminder that we should not take our loved ones for granted. It was just a few short weeks ago that we thought Frank was perfectly healthy. We lost my dad even more suddenly. Always tell the ones you love how you feel about them. Make the time you have with them count.
God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tina
So sorry to hear about your uncle. I don't know that I knew him, but my mom spoke highly of him.
My prayers and thoughts are with your family!
Holly
Post a Comment